Frank P
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Wed Sep 15 2004 12:01 AM
Re: Ivan Remains a Category 4 the Track is Maintained

Appreciate everyone's comments tonight, great advice as usual... I have my bags packed and on standby status... will check one final time at 6:00 am on Ivan's track and intensity.... sure am leaning towards leaving but also praying for that n to ne turn... spaghetti model makes me sick... hard to believe that I have the possibility of getting a second "100" year hurricane in just 35 years... god, I feel like a 100 year old right now anyway...

This will be my last post for tonight.... but will monitor closely everyone's thoughts and analysis....

To everyone in harms way.... good luck and godspeed....To everyone else, have a great day tomorrow and I know you will be thinking of us...

Sad, a plethora of lives will be devistated during the next 24-36 hours...

Frank P

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center