LI Phil
(User)
Wed Sep 15 2004 04:51 AM
Re: Ivan Remains a Category 4 the Track is Maintained

Everyone on the whole CHFC "FAMILY" boards...

Thanks for all your kind words...I need to go to sleep now...I am trying (if I can work out some personal stuff) to be aboard ALL NIGHT tomorrow, when the fecal matter will really strike the air mover.

LISTEN to MR SPOCK, HANKFRANK, JASON (IF HE CAN SPARE ONE MINUTE) CLARK, EVEN SCOTSVB AND RABBIT...these gentlemen are experts and can guide you if you need help...In the long term (not too long) feel free to PM me with requests...

HF is on board for a time, I believe as are Coop Mike & John...Ed is probably lurking so...this is a learning and hopefully providing board...throw it out there...

OK Im outta here till (I would say tomoorow..but it's already tomorrow...) be smart, be safe, and just don't ask "I live in Destin, will I get tidal waves?" because right now we just don't know..Peace...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center