scottsvb
(Weather Master)
Wed Sep 15 2004 11:36 AM
Re: Convective Tail...

Actually steve, Basardi at first said the current area while some of us were thinking western florida with the NHC. Then Basardi said the same about western florida. You said from St. Marks, Fl - somewhere ( I dont recall). Now after the jog south of Jamaica, Phil asked me last Saturday what would be a good guess on a florida impact, I said with the data I recieved I would guess Biloxi MS. At that moment Basardi and NHC were forcasting Tampa N to Panama City. Later the next morning Basardi was scolding himself by going back on his original forecast and went in lines of what I was seeing while the NHC kept adjusting theyre forecast to then Pensacola- Cedar key. You also then adjusted with Basardi on your current area landfall ( which is good steve) I mean that was still 4 days out. But to say most of the pros on here were wrong is kinda not true. Im not a pro, I just have a deg. Clark is still in school, and Jason also didnt say a exact point as it still wasnt known to the exact path it would take. Maybe yeah I should loosen up my tie, if you take your shower and cool off,,hehehee.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center