Frank P
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Wed Sep 15 2004 04:39 PM
Re: Frank P - riding it out...

Maggie's Mom...

I think Pascagoula's situation wil be similar to what happened during Fredrick, or perhaps even a little worse, depending on final track..... I also think Pascagoula has a 50/50 change of getting the brunt of the eye..... who knows.. any bobble at the last minute will be critical for my good neighbors to the east....

watching the radar loop like a madman.... last frame sure hints of a little, tiny, microscopic bobble/jog to the NNNNE.... I sure hope so... wind gusts along the coast upper twenties and low thirties at the moment

I think we have a real good chance for another I storm to be retired... I sure hope I'm wrong

http://www.srh.noaa.gov/radar/loop/DS.p20-r/si.klix.shtml

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center