Frank P
(Veteran Storm Chaser)
Wed Sep 15 2004 08:16 PM
Re: Franks Bassets

Kent absolutely great advise, wish I would have read it about 10 minutes ago, but too late, I just fed em, cell phone ringing every 10 minutes... might sound disgusting but the can do their personal business on some newspaper in the house if need be... my dogs have a very high priority for me... as all you pet lovers know what I mean

for the record all packed up and can make a quick get away if required... still looking OK for me... still looking north.. TV mets saying I get 100mhp winds max as it stand... with some higher gusts... I have 120 during Elena from the south, so I'm a little encouraged at the moment... but will leave if I see any deviation in track to west... boy this thing has a big friggin eye doesn't it

again, thanks for all the advise and support....

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center