tpratch
(Moderator)
Wed Sep 15 2004 08:56 PM
Re: This A Jog East

Quote:

The latest radar image looks like a jog eastward. Does anyone else see this or are these images starting to play mind games with me? :?:

Don't look for a one-image movement - be patient and await the trends

As for being without power, this is the first time in 12 days I've been able to post using my home machine.

You hear that? That was one huge sigh of relief from me.

The latest FPL map shows that they reconnected another 7-8 thousand Brevard County residents, and more than 10 thousand in Palm Beach County. They might have screwed up badly, but they've done an amazing job getting power back as quickly as they have. Well, all things being equal. The debate on whether this many folks should've been effected is still up in the air

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center