dani
(Weather Watcher)
Thu Sep 16 2004 10:51 AM
Re: re: I-10 Bridge

With part of I-10 being gone and the fact that Hwy 90 that connects pensacola to pace in santa rosa is probably under water, there is no way to get back to our house.

Fortunately, from what we've heard, we lost our fence and some trees, and maybe some broken windows, but the house is still there and better than some in our neighborhood who lost their homes.

I hear they're undera boil water restriction presently as well as 300,000 without power, which Gulf power says covers the 4 extreme counties of florida: escambia, santa rosa, okaloosa and bay counties.

btw, pictures of the I-10 bridge loss is available at www.pensacolanewsjournal.com

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center