Ricreig
(User)
Fri Sep 17 2004 03:35 PM
Re: What the ...

Phil,

I hope you won't mind my enclosed repost to Jason Kelly...I just got back online and didn't really realize the last thread had closed but I would like Jason to know he's appreciated....

Repost:
Quote:

Take this ...

and multiply it by 10 more hours, and that is what happened in our area yesterday (yes, that is my voice narrating everything)...

Jason,
Living in Orlando as I do, I have never seen you 'in action' on TV, but I have read your posts and HIGHLY respect your opinion. I'm sorry that you and your neighbors had to endure Ivan and its effects and I am truly pleased to see that you personally, and I hope all of your family and neighbors came through this relatively intact and uninjured. Having just gone through two similar experiences here (magnified by living in a trailer) and having to evacuate twice and prepare for a third (and possibly a fourth), we share common experiences that will bind us even closer together in the future. I give thanks that you are OK and when you rest up and recover from the trauma, that you will stop by this forum often and continue to contribute your knowledge and opinions.

I am sure that the other members of this site and many of its' visitors will feel much the same as I do when I say: Thanks and we're grateful you were spared to remain our friend.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center