Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sat Sep 18 2004 02:17 AM
Re: Is Jeanne Strengthening...????

Quote:

I agree with you Rasavar, it's not a wise idea to change a forecast admist much confusion. They should stick to one forecast until the remmants of Ivan make more sense to were they're going. Looks like they will first head out to sea following the trough, then they will get caught up in the ridge and move southwest, then have a fujihawara affect with Jeanne, proprelling her to the Carolinas. As Ed said, the north track of the hurricane is very dubious (did I use the word correctly LOL). I bet everyone in florida is just pissed off, in my case I would just leave the plywood up and say s**** it and start cursing my head off. On a diffferent note, Rick James died can anyone guess why? LOL

I've been lurking here listening to this pain in the donkey ramble on about nothing at all and try to sound like he knows what he's talking about.

Look, this isn't a game. Ivan has killed about 110 people so far and still counting. People (like me) come to this board for information from reliable, experienced professionals and seasoned weather enthusiasts.

You sound like some punk kid who needs a hobby outside the house. It's great that you're interested, but back off and let the grown ups talk.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center