GuppieGrouper
(Weather Master)
Sat Sep 18 2004 01:00 PM
Re: She's a fighter

JB has had a really good taste of the limelight recently. I don't think his forecasts are any different they have ever been. He is basing everything he says on weather patterns. Now having said this: The experts are now saying that the weather patterns are changing big time. This means the collective meterological pundits do not now have a good set of data to predict what will happen next. That has been obvious this year. But, on the other hand the data has never been scrutinized to the degree that is now capable, by the viewing media (internet) I have had two friends become obsessed with weather watching this season when I used to get laughed out of the building for talking about weather. This is going to have to be a time where every one stops expecting answers and starts looking and studying because this has not occurred in anyone's life time (last 120 years at least) The records are poor at best and the fisherman's tales make up a lot of what we believed about the weather prior to the invention of research. To come on this site or any other, and pitch a fit because the NHC or any other meterological science based industry can not guess right, is shear idiocy. Any ones observations are valid at this point. Go outside and look into the sky. If you see a cloud, you have made a scientific observation. Enjoy this opportunity as much as possible to be at the ground level of new research about new (to us) weather patterns. The guessing game has never been as exciting as it is now. Don't bash any one!!! No one has the correct answer for sure. Mourn for lost people, don't blame. IT is no one's fault on this mortal plane. There,, I have gotten 300 posts out of my system.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center