LI Phil
(User)
Wed Sep 22 2004 11:13 AM
Tracking 5 systems...

Well...well...well.

5 systems on the board today...

Let's start with Jeanne...models are again showing good agreement with her...finally...she's strengthening again and now looks to be taking a shot at NC...even JB has come around to this line of thinking...anything to spare Fl another hit. Of course, this means that eventually LI may be at risk...fine with me if it spares FL of a hit, but I'd much prefer she just head out to sea. Way to early for even the NC call, and I'm not saying Florida is out of the woods yet...must be watched closely.

Karl...nothing to say except...bye bye...enjoy spinning the fishes!

Lisa...little tiny bit of a storm...looks to track west for at least a few more days, then hopefully join Karl to have a fish fry...unless...

93L envelopes her...It's huge and it's right behind her...will be interesting to see if a little Fujiwhara action takes place there...T#s 1.5/1.5, so it's not ready to get TD status anytime soon.

94L...the leftover Ivan...I'm thinking this one has a very good shot at becoming Matthew as a strong TS/weak Hur, possibly even getting a name as soon as today; even though the T#s are also 1.5/1.5...haven't looked at the recon plan for today, wonder if they'll be sending in a plane to investigate? I would think that under normal circumstances there would be no recon (as it's not even classified, per se), but it being in the warm gulf maybe they would. I've been disagreeing with JB recently, but I'm gonna go with him on this one and think it does develop and make a run at the TX/LA border towards the weekend.

Phew...at least nothing is imminent!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center