LI Phil
(User)
Wed Sep 22 2004 11:35 AM
Re: Tracking 5 systems...

Quote:

I agree with ya Phil (been a while though.. hehe)

system in the GOM starting to develop nice LLC signature in spite of overwhelming odds fighting the still quite strong SW shear from the ULL off in the BOC...

my opinion is that this also has the chance to make it to a strong TS or weak hurricane in the northwestern GOM.... especially if it slows down any as it tries to pull away from the shear... wow, what a year this has been....

Uh oh. When Frank P. & I agree on something then it's bound to be WRONG! Actually, I've been pretty lucky with some recent calls, with my new South Beach diet forbidding the ingestion of copious amounts of crow...however, I've been known to cheat on every new diet...so it's only a matter of time.

The ghost of Ivan is not going to die an easy death...bastid. (humming Phil Collins' "Against All Odds":

And you coming back to me is against all odds and that’s what I’ve got to face...I wish I could just make you turn around

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center