Ricreig
(User)
Wed Sep 22 2004 04:07 PM
Re: Tracking 5 systems...

Quote:

How can anyone living in a food paradise such as NYC not be expected to cheat on a diet? Live down here and you will waste away as the food pickins are slim.

Oh yeah? When am I going to start wasting my 275 lbs away? If you like hot-dogs, I guess Yankee food is fine, or even steak subs, but for real cookin' you need to be in the South, deep south. Maybe that is why there is such an abundance of hurricanes here in Florida this year, they've heard about our good food. Yeah, that's it, our warm water, abundant sunshine and Sourthern hospitality....maybe that has something to do with the so-called land avoidance Ivan seemed to perform. It was trying to get into the deep south wasting as little energy as possible in the process. I guess he figured the penensula of Florida had too many Yankees in it so went to Alabama and the panhandle direct to the heart of good Southern cookin'

Just kidding Phil. There is at *least* one good Yankee living in Long Island

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center