Wxwatcher2
(Storm Tracker)
Wed Sep 22 2004 07:00 PM
Re: Tracking 5 systems...

Reading through the comments, I'm really hoping that Jeanne doesn't make tracks for Central florida. I've said all along I didn't believe it would.

The comments on insurance are probably best for another forum but it's all part of the aftermath of a storm when peoples lives are affected and their stress levels go through the roof. My thoughts are the insurance is a necessity and that you should have money in the bank to cover your deductable. That isn't always possible. Remember you have rights and sometimes have to fight the insurance companies to force them to do the right thing.

Well, if Jeanne does come, at least the plywood is close at hand.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center