LI Phil
(User)
Wed Sep 22 2004 07:06 PM
Re: Tracking 5 systems...

>>> The comments on insurance are probably best for another forum but it's all part of the aftermath of a storm when peoples lives are affected and their stress levels go through the roof.

There are a lot of comments better suited to another forum (including many by yours truly), but I've decided to let everything go...I can't imagine what it's like down in Florida as well as the other areas devastated by the 2004 season storms...as long as you don't engage in a personal attack or curse, feel free to post away on whatever suits you (but at least try to make it related to the hurricane season). Stress levels must be at an all time high, and I'm sure many are already suffering post traumatic stress syndrome...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center