AgentB
(Weather Guru)
Wed Sep 22 2004 08:38 PM
Re: Jeanne...what CAT at 5:00?

Whew, finally back after taking a short break for college/pro/fantasy football. Now that Jeanne has decided to swing back this way I figured I better check in.

Her eye has definitely gotten easier to see on the sat loops, but I think it was always there, just was getting covered by clouds a bit. Like was stated in the 11am discussion. She appears to be on track as it looks like she's jogged just a bit more SW than S in the last few frames. Though, like has been the pattern this season, we'll have to see if it's a wobble or a trend. Now we just get to wait for a turn to the W, then NW, then N. The ridging to the north and northwest of her is clearly visible, and how strong/when it pushes out to the east will determine when she gets steered northward.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center