Kimberley Clark
(Weather Watcher)
Wed Sep 22 2004 09:50 PM
Re: 2 Thoughts/Points

LI Phil, That would be a wonderful thing for them to do. My office and home are soooo tired of me and my weather. They think I'm a "weather freak" and my boss tells me it's worse than cocaine. But, like you said, we in the GOM really do need to be informed about this. We have been so busy trying to get back to normal (not yet) and our local guys are playing all of the systems off like "nothing for us to worry about". I think they just don't want to scare us before they really know what's going on. Although, they all look very tired after staying on 24/7 with TV and the radios kicked in and had the news on the radio instead of regular programming for those with no power. PLEASE IVAN GO AWAY AND STAY AWAY!!!!!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center