cjzydeco
(Weather Guru)
Thu Sep 23 2004 05:38 AM
Re: Not again...

We've actually done a pretty good job of keeping our chin up and finding humor in all this. Especially while not not having power for 10 days! Me, my mom, my dad, two cats and a dog. Lots of QT with the family! Plus, I know all of my neighbors and how they like their campstove coffee. And Jeanne has been a huge joke around here the last week. Heck, I've been preparing for my first day back at school for 2 weeks! That oughtta be some class! But tonight when I saw the 11pm update and logged on to read the board here, I laughed at a lot of the comments while my eyes teared up. Just a little PTSD rearing its ugly head.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center