Ricreig
(User)
Thu Sep 23 2004 06:00 AM
Re: Basic questions

Quote:

Thanks Richard, you did a much better job explaining that. Ever thought about teaching?

You nut! You know that I *am* a teacher. From RADAR repair in the USAF (where I might have met you after Camille) to instructor pilot, to teaching at High-Tech Institute here in Orlando.....

Actually, I was guessing at the reasons why they are important to tropical weather, but I hope to be at least somewhere close. I really am interested in confirmation or re-education. One thinng I can be sure of, this board and it's' members are collectively more than able to clear things up. From Scottvb to Clark and the rest, we have a wealth of knowledge ready to be tapped.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center