Ricreig
(User)
Thu Sep 23 2004 12:36 PM
Re: Florida in the crosshairs - again!

Quote:

I found this site VIa two local Dj's here in central florida, Doc and Johnny from XL106.7, i am glad they shared this. ITs great you guys do a awesome job and come here before i go to any other site. I love to see everyones opinion and thoughts. Keep up the great work. and as long as i can access the net i will frequent this site. great job again all keep it up!

I'm just holding down the fort until the really heavy-hitters like Clark and HankFrank and the others that are truly better educated in tropical weather than I will ever be get here. I'm an old fart with some hopefully useful experience and I hope, a little common sense to pass on to those that need or want it. Thanks

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center