COgal
(Weather Watcher)
Thu Sep 23 2004 07:22 PM
Re: Same time, same place, same cane channel???

Yes, I would have to agree with this. I can only take so much playing go fish with my daughter, getting mauled by the dogs and scratched up by the cats! It's amazing when you are bored you get on the floor and let the animals attack you! Was actually thinking about taking up drinking and smoking just so I could have something else to do besides play little kid games. Was thinking too that it might make it all the more interesting! I could also not take having my hair and makeup done a dozen times in a 10 hour period. It took 3 days to get the rats out of my teased up hair. Also, I hate hurricanes because they make me "fat". After I bought all the supplies and goodies someone had to eat them when it was all said and done. I never ate so much chocolate in my life.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center