nandav
(Weather Watcher)
Fri Sep 24 2004 01:03 AM
Re: Jeanne up close

A Florida "miss" would be wonderful. We got hit TWICE with Charley.. with the eye going over our house (that we rent) in Pt Charlotte(on my birthday, yet!) .. and then the eye passed over the house that we OWN (where my stepdaughter & husband live) in Deltona having hours later (with a tree falling on the roof). Then the Deltona house got hit again by Frances .. my insurance company is going crazy!!

Thanks for the site... it's been my lifeline, even though I can't say I understand much ... wish I had seen it before Charley!!

(& Thanks for the Magic Carpet RIde lyrics.. I never did understand them before...)

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center