Wingman51
(Weather Guru)
Fri Sep 24 2004 01:24 AM
Re: CFHC

Well, here we go again - - TOHO is as high as I've ever seen it and that's after this years major draw down. My concern this time is which side of the house to board up her in St. Cloud - - Charley blasted the South Side and Frances hit the north side - - might as well cover them all, stay covered till christmas and paint decorations all over them.
Thanks for the great guidance and advice meted out by the site and the posters - - you have no idea how much you benefit not only us, but in some cases our companies. I am asked daily what I have seen and do we need to close - - thanks to you guys, I'm usually right

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center