Lake Toho - Kissimmee
(Storm Tracker)
Thu Sep 23 2004 10:40 PM
Florida Closed for Renovation..

I am hoping tourists are taking note of the hurricane approaching our coast.

Tourists (I am not talking about evacuees) have no business being in town during a hurricane. Tourists not only jam up the roads, but they also are competing with locals for food, shelter, ice, and gas. Sorry I had to vent about this.. I welcome tourists any other time, however, "We hate to say it as much as you hate to hear it, Florida will closing in 10 minutes, please procede to your nearest airport for the earliest departure". Come back again when things are not so chaotic..

Dont even get me started about Disney opening parks the day after Hurricane Charley.. Greedy little Mouse.. Sorry I am way off topic again..

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center