Ricreig
(User)
Fri Sep 24 2004 12:01 PM
Re: for scott

Quote:

I think the only hope we would have is if we got every single politician in this country to make a long line up and down the east coast of Florida and blow all THEIR hot air towards Jeanne. That might work, but......

Then we'd have to hear hours and hours of who did the best job of blowing Jeanne away and the talking heads would do polls to see who had more hot air to blow than others.

I just don't see that working.

Colleen, that is the best solution to two major problems I have seen in a while. First, it would probably blow Jeanne back to the other side of Africa, and second, if it failed to work as you suggested in your last sentence, then, at a minimum, it might change the direction of the storm enough to deflect the storm surge to the area occupied by the politicians lining the shore and eliminate the 2nd problem before it gets starated...again.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center