TIGER
(Registered User)
Fri Sep 24 2004 04:10 PM
JUST FOR EVERYONE'S INFO

I just came back from 'trying' to pick up a few things. Store shelves are almost totally empty. There were only 2 little votive candles to be had in a whole store. I was told no deliveries were going to be made tomorrow that they knew of.

Gas stations have 3 rows (minimum of 7 cars each) of cars sitting waiting to get gas and it was only the morning, omg!

I saw people on the side of the road last weekend trying to sell their used plywood, lmao, BET THEY'RE SORRY NOW!

On another note, as usual, all of you on this site give the best information available, and I thank you all immensely for that, you're all FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!! My son is constantly saying 'You're not on that site again are you Mom?', or 'Let me guess, you're gonna go on your hurricane site!', LMAO!!!

MY BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE OUT THERE WHO IS IN THE PATH OF THIS ONE TOO, GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS, AND TRY TO REMEMBER........MATERIAL THINGS ARE REPLACEABLE (as hard as it may be), BUT FAMILY AND FRIENDS AREN'T! IF WE HAVE A LOVED ONE TO HUG, WE ARE THE LUCKIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center