scottsvb
(Weather Master)
Fri Sep 24 2004 12:26 PM
Re: Have to tell all of you... I am not happy

Well the nhc likes the GFDL model, which is basically a run off of the GFS data. CMC has come more inline again the the WNW-NW track with the NOGAPS. Nogaps makes landfall just N of WPB across to Tampa, CMC landfall near Melbourne across to 25 miles N of Tampa. Both moving more wnw then NW nearing the west coast. GFS is still the same oddly enough so it cant be complety ruled out. I was hoping the 12z GFS would be nudged alittle more w but it didnt. Also remember the ETA is across the state too with the nogaps and CMC. I havent seen the Ukmet yet or the GFDL. I would be the GFDL is kinda close to the GFS sinceI like I said it holds the GFS data. Ukmet would be the weigh in.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center