LI Phil
(User)
Fri Sep 24 2004 07:23 PM
Re: For Georgia coastal residents & north...

AgentB,

I should have added that disclaimer when I went on about how good the WV loops are...they are but one tool out of many which allow us to see what the earth is doing...they should NEVER be used solely to predict future events...to my mind, though, nothing is better for showing ridges and trofs and where the twain shall meet...and they're purdy too.

EDIT: JB on Ivan: " The official declaration of Ivans death will come later today. Its no matter we have to watch the gulf next week...unless 2) The disturbance that is left behind from the trof that was supposed to capture Jeanne and whisk her east comes west, in which case that will be in a nice position on its way west to try to develop. Moral is the eastern atlantic season is separate from the western season, which in this pattern can produce home brew"

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center