Shalafi
(Weather Guru)
Fri Sep 24 2004 05:26 PM
Re: Hurricane Warnings Up from Florida City to St. Augustine

I don't know anyone that could loan me that kind of money. The past storms have set people back enough trying to keep their houses dry and together. I've heard horror stories about FEMA denying truly needy people and sending checks to those who didn't really need it so I'm a bit nervous, but even if I knew they would reimburse me I'd need the money now.. and I can't get thru to them anyway..

It's times like these I flat out hate my inability to manage money.
I'm not close to my dad in any way but he is in my care and if anything happened to him I don't know what I'd do...

Volusia Co. EOC gave me special needs shelter in our area but as I mentioned he needs a very sturdy bed...I'm not worried about damage to the house or anything, God has His hand over our house as was proven during Charley and Frances but no power is just too much...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center