Shalafi
(Weather Guru)
Fri Sep 24 2004 09:48 PM
Re: Hurricane Warnings Up from Florida City to St. Augustine

I did thank you! And I have great news. No one tells me anything...my sister convinced my stepmom to leave the car at her place and she took my stepmom to the airport. It's all worked out I'll pick the car up tomorrow and make the huge move over to her place and get him setup. I didn't call her initially because I know she'd offer to loan the money and but she's going thru a lot right now (divorce, newborn etc...) and I didn't want to burden her. I just with someone had told me about that change in plans.

I can't thank y'all enough for your help. I will call and buy a generator after the storm this time tho. I swore I would after the last 2 but that fell thru. Thank you guys so much!
Mr. U nice talking and thanx again for the number. Hospice..hadn't thought of that thank you and that link will be saved just in case...you guys are amazing and now I'm going to donate again

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center