RedingtonBeachGuy
(Moderator)
Sat Sep 25 2004 07:21 AM
Looking more and more like Daytona area

I get the feeling Daytona is on Jeanne's mind.. since most of the cain's this year have stayed left until just before landfall and then jaunted right, I see no reason why Jeanne will be any different. I look for her to head towards Cocoa and then jaunt to Daytona at the last minute up through Florida and out to the Atlantic at Fernandia Beach and back ashore at Garden City and back out at Hampton Roads. No way do I see her coming across Florida's mid-section anymore.

How did I get this? Her track makes a large 'E' over the last 2 weeks. Cocoa starts with C, Daytona starts with D and she has made an E - Fernandia starts with F and Garden City with a G and out again at Hampton Roads. It's the only logical answer.

No, just kiddin.. the trough is going to quickly accelerate her in a more northerly motion giving her the last second jaunt in at Daytona and up inland towards Jax.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center