Ricreig
(User)
Sat Sep 25 2004 05:27 AM
Re: Satellite Loops/Hurricane winds?

Quote:

Richard, Are you still up?? I for once am getting paid, as I'm still at work.
Kathy and all, NHC did say the " 4" word. Just making sure you guys and ladies noticed.
They weren't talking about a golf game either.
More like go forth and leave now!!

No Danny, I'm not 'still' up, I'm up again

Don't worry, I'm the original git whilest the gittin' is good guy, Remember? I' am about 15 min away from my bosses house, high and dry and a bunch stronger than this tin-box I live in. You KNOW I'll leave in plenty of time....I love my cat too much to expose that critter to any real danger. Just washing clothes and stuffing them into garbage bags for transport later this AM. I'm glad you're getting paid this time...I think my school will be closed and that means more unpaid vacation time....Oh well, at least my boss will know how to contact me <grin> Good morning.... Now, for some more 'couch time' for an hour or two. Us old-farts need our beauty rest, you know.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center