WXMAN RICHIE
(Weather Master)
Sat Sep 25 2004 10:48 AM
Jeanne still at 26.5

Well, when is it turning? It is still at 26.5 with dead aim on Boynton Beach if it never turns. My pressure is already down to 29.68" and falling at a good clip. I'll check in from time to time, but only have a few more hours until the first bands and probable loss of power soon after. My weather station is up and running until I lose power. I have LI Phil's phone number and will call him with weather reports during the storm once I lose power. He will post them here. I hope everyone fairs well, but it looks like she could be a cat 3/cat 4 at landfall. Power may be out for weeks this time. Take care, Richie

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center