nandav
(Weather Watcher)
Sat Sep 25 2004 12:48 PM
Re: I don't see the turn coming

I always seem to post just as the new forum comes up. So I'll repeat my question from the other one:

So I wonder how much of a chance is it that Jeanne goes marching straight across the state... or turns N a little late.. and hits us with higher than tropical storm force winds. It's probably dumb to even ask if that's within the realm of possibility, since it seems that just about ANYTHING has been possible this season!

Since our house in Pt Charlotte is not quite liveable right now, we are actually in student housing at the local college .. and they will make us evacuate if we have hurricane warnings up ..which means going to the gym with 1700 college students!! (Although we have alternate arrangements.. if there's time .. but I wonder how much time we'll have if that scenario occurs!!)

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center