BVaught
(Registered User)
Sat Sep 25 2004 09:14 AM
Re: Jeanne Strengthening

Quote:

looks like i might be on the right side of this hurricane...potentially near the right eyewall...i guess i should board up

I do not know where you live Bioman, however board up asap. The winds will increase rapidly today and boarding up later may not be possible. A 4x8 sheet of plywood is like a big sail and very hard to handle in heavy winds.

A big thank you to CFHC and all who post and maintain this forum. I am a building contractor and live near Wekiva Springs.
I will be happy to answer any questions on protecting your homes or businesses, however time is running out very fast. Please pm any questions and keep the forum clear for emergency information only during this hurricane.
Thank you
"Hope all goes well for us all dear friends
God Bless us all."- Quote from my friend Joe
Barry

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center