Unregistered User
(Unregistered)
Sat Sep 25 2004 03:10 PM
Re: 11:00 is now out

Quote:

Quote:

The Wunderground track shows a repeat of the Frances track. Tampa needs to be paying attention...

We are unprepared here in the Tampa Bay area right now. I think emergency management is trying to avoid repeating the areawide panic attack that Ivan incited. Jeanne is only 24 hours from seriously impacting our area! Where is the preparation? We have to start evacuating mobile home residents, or this could be serious. Nobody I have spoken with is cognizant of the impending situation with Jeanne. The local media coverage has been sorely lacking, and most of them downplayed Jeanne's impact yesterday evening (when most people watch), by foolishly clinging to the exact track of the NHC's 5pm advisory.

Ronn

I'm east of Tampa in Valrico and can't believe no one's covering this storm. I think alot of people are going to be caught off guard.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center