MrSpock
(Storm Tracker)
Sat Sep 25 2004 04:45 PM
Re: Um...

I agree wholeheartedly.
I even debated posting that publicly, I probably should have done it as a PM, because if I'm in Fla., I'm wishing I lived up here, no matter where it goes.
The reason I did post it publicly is that there has been tremendous flooding in parts of the east due to the remnants of these things, and some areas, like N.C. and Va. are going to get it again, and they should be conscious of the effects on them as well.

I forgot to mention that Pa. also has had major flooding problems. With Ivan, the Del. river was 10 feet above flood stage in some areas, which was the worst flooding in 50 years. Most of Pa. had flood warnings, I had never seen a map look like that before.

Geez, and now I see 950 mb.
Please, if anyone in Fla. has Jewish friends who may not know due to the holiday, please let them know.

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/DATA/RT/nwatl-wv-loop.html
This is a good h2o shot of the west Atl. and E. U.S.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center