Liz L.
(Weather Watcher)
Sat Sep 25 2004 02:03 PM
Re: Update from Orlando

1:57 pm here in st cloud florida, gray skies very very windy, dead branches flying off trees already. some people are boarded up others are not. I dont understand why people are not taking this seriously. they are being very complacement about it all. Me i have two boys and my husband i worry about and want to make sure we are safe and are home is safe enough to ride with witch out. I wish they would understand this is getting to be a bad outlook for orkando and the surrounding areas. please please if your not prepared get there we only have a short time left and if your not prepared i see alot of hardship happening to my fellow central floridians. I know were all tired but come on think be prepared please.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center