Jeffmidtown
(Weather Guru)
Sat Sep 25 2004 02:24 PM
Jeanne and the GOM?

Just tossing in my .02 worth, but our David Chandley the weekend met from WSB-TV said this morning that he did not have confidence in the NHC track and likened the predicted turn for Jeanne to something like a big oceanliner stopping and turning right. It would take a long time to do that.

He then showed two possible tracks, both of which are somewhat familiar to everyone. The first track takes it across CFL and into the GOM making a second landfall near the AL/MS line and taking an Ivanesque track. The second track shows it crossing the state of Florida back into the GOM and making another landfall in the panhandle and tracking right over Atlanta.....

Sheesh, I'm sick of this already and I live in Atlanta...Snow anyone?

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center