BillD
(User)
Sat Sep 25 2004 07:24 PM
Re: Broward County

I think those HIRT guys finally realized what they were doing was crazy. It would spook me if I had tied down a car, and when I went back looking for it was not where I left it.... And they had one short clip around dawn on a US highway showing the storm surge washing over the road. That scared me and I was just watching the video.

Just heard on CBS4 that they got a direct call from a Dophins rep that said that they have NOT rescheduled the game and that they do not know what they are going to do yet. My guess is that the game is not going to take place this weekend.

Power just went out for about a minute. First band of Jeanne is coming through. Relaitvely light rain so far, gusty winds.

Bill

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center