Colleen A.
(Moderator)
Sat Sep 25 2004 07:56 PM
Re: Direction

Hey all...got to make this fast since I still have some things (around the house) to do. I'm not even bothering cleaning since it might be messy later.

The weather here is starting to go downhill a little, had a little tiny feeder band at the football games (both kids teams won!) and then some jerk came over and told us it had been bumped up to a Cat 4 with 150mph winds! We nearly fell down dead. Jeez...wait till the next time I see HIM! Now it's getting windier and rainier and darker, so I'm gonna go take my long hot bath, take a nap so that I can be of some use during the middle of the night===because there is no way in hell I could sleep while the east coast's taking a beating before heading in my general direction.

I'll talk atcha all later...please stay safe and sound...and Redbird: Benadryl will knock them off dead on their feet. Don't stress yourself out over cleaning. Go easy on yourself, enjoy your kids and spend some time with them. Or just tell them to get to their rooms and LEAVE YOU ALONE!
Okay? Been there done that, the only person it hurts is me.

See ya'll in a little while.

p.s. Frank...passed the message on to my Mom. I pm'd you, but just wanted to let you know. Thank you so much. :-)

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center