LI Phil
(User)
Sat Sep 25 2004 11:44 PM
Re: Let's Try This Again

Lou,

As one of the founding fathers of CFHC, (sort of)= you not me, nothing I may have recently PMed others was a direct attack...believe me, it IS frustrating trying to sypher thru posts when a thread goes off topic...everyone in the entire state is so shell-shocked I made the executive decision to let everything thru (basically). I'd love to read a cliff notes in the morning, ya know

Lets dispense with the chit-chat...we're all in this together, or why the hell would we be here?

This IS and continues to be "THE SEASON FROM HELL" but I think it's almost over...one more hurdle that goes by the name of Jeanne.

For the next 24-48, I decree this is now "LOVE ONE ANOTHER" time and let's all pitch in to help answer/find/espouse info for the greater good.

If we face another, we'll deal with that too.

The only thing I'm disappointed in is the fact that the Rabbit never showed up to even try the voodoo hex...

Ah, the power of cheese...

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center