Ronn
(User)
Sun Sep 26 2004 09:03 PM
Re: West motion thru Pasco County

We are still gusting to 40mph here in Pinellas County. However, winds are slowly on the decrease and the pressure is now up to 29.44in and rising rapidly. I'll report a total rainfall amount tomorrow. My electronic rain gauge was knocked out, so I'll check the manual one tomorrow morning.

I surveyed some damage around the neighborhood this evening. Several large trees have fallen, one of them right onto the roof of a house. Some power lines are lying in the streets, and there are some roof shingles scattered about. One house lost its garage door. Several mailboxes and a ton of tree branches are also down. All and all, quite an impact that was surprising to many people who were oblivious to the situation until this morning. The damage is what I would expect from wind gusts of 60-70mph.

Ronn

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center