LI Phil
(User)
Mon Sep 27 2004 02:38 AM
R WE HAVING FUN YET?

Danny & Coop are both doing yeoman's work here...give them each a moment to breathe...

You guys inland and north of Jeanne are going to be pummelled, yes, but not like our friends to the south...your thoughts and prayers should be directed to them right now. You guys need to be aware that this monster is still capeable of spawning tornadoes and (if over water) waterspouts.

You might lose power and flooding is no doubt a serious issue, but it looks like the witch that was once Jeanne has finally been tamed.

Check your supply kits, if you're far from shore or the storm, make sure all your preps have been undertaken (ie gas/cash/ice, etc).

Otherwise godspeed.

We're all, no matter where one lives, gonna need some serious threapy/down time once this season is over...remember, we are, in one jaded way or another, all in this together...

Ask questions of Coop & Danny yes, but don't ask "will this strike me as a TS in three hours...I live in atlanta..." They don't know and even asking them is asking them to make a life and death (maybe....) decision no one could make.

However, if you want to know if Jeanne is over water...they can answer that.

Peace to you alll!

Back at work tomorrow, so I'll have lots of time to be on line

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center