Liz L.
(Weather Watcher)
Mon Sep 27 2004 04:05 PM
Re: Jeanne Inland in the Southeast

St Cloud reporting in. we lost power around 4 am sunday morning had powwer restored around 7 pm sunday night. I feel blessed that we got it back so quick. according to weather officals here we had gusts anywhere up to 110 here. Lost a few shingles on the house, neighbors house lost the entire layer of shingles, other neighbors lost sheds etc. Federal crews are going thru looking for people that need temp. roofs courtesy of FEMA. I had large braches from the oak tree in my front yard come down and bang the roof( no damage we can see) and hit the covering we had over the front door. i have a lake forming in my backyard. Cant clean it up yet cause of it being to soggy. And i am awaiting the city to come look at their oak tree in my front yard its leaning towards my house and i think the only think keeping it up is the 6 inches of cement that i call my driveway. If it decides to fall i can stand to lose 3 cars and my house due to the citys neglingence of the tree. SO i am hoping now they take the buggar out before it falls. Many streets and roads are flooded here too. Thats all i have to report from storm ravaged Osceola county at this time.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center