Liz L.
(Weather Watcher)
Tue Sep 28 2004 09:43 PM
Re: Rain Guage

I must say here in St CLoud we have some minor flloding issues, but overall we are surviving. I think our power company OUC cut the power to save transformers etc. Whatever they did we had power restored fairly quicky. Thank God. Many power polls are serverly bent and in need of replacing but they say very few are without power in Osceola county. Kids return to school tommorrow! yay. things slowly getting to a state of narmalcy here. I also have a huge oak tree in my from yard that is serverly leaning towards my house. the darn thing is its the citys tree and i have called to complain and i think whats keeping it up is the cement pad of my driveway. I kinda hope the tree dies and then the threat of it falling on my home will go away.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center