DMFischer
(Weather Hobbyist)
Sat Oct 02 2004 05:52 PM
Re: WoooHooo We have daylight!

Well life is good again and I am remembering why I love florida so much. It is so beautiful here. We took boards down from our windows for the first time in six weeks and it feels luxurious to have sunlight fill every room again. (we only boarded windows to the wind side of the house, so we had windows to leave by if needed.) The yard is still so mushy there are areas we can not mow yet and
Last night my son, in a rush to finish mowing what he could before the game, ran over the copper tubing and filter for the central a/c and sliced it into pieces, dumping 9 pounds of freon. As strapped as things have been, good lord. Landlord had it fixed but the bill was mine to pay. BUT we are cool again. Had some friends up in Eustes lose thier barn so we are going out to an old fashion barn rasing!
It is so nice to have clear blue skies and not a single swirl of confection anywhere in the caribbean or atlantic. I have heard rumors that we are entering a cycle that will put us into the same sort of senerio next year and for years after. Is this myth or based on some trend in the weather?? Sorry if someone has posted about this!

I hope everyone enjoys the sun this weekend, even if its to clean up. If anyone in my area needs a strong back, my son wants to jump in and help. Just shout.

Mom

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center