Kimberley Clark
(Weather Watcher)
Fri Oct 08 2004 09:17 PM
Re: Tropical Storm Matthew Forms in Western Gulf of Mexico

Thanks for the prayers. Who knows, maybe we'll still be talking about this being offshore on Monday!?!?! I know we need rain, but it was blowing so hard this morning in Citronelle, it almost blew the tarps off the house. Well, there isn't really anything we can do except wait, watch and pray. Thanks for all of the wonderful information that this board provides. I had a judge friend who is a weather freak like me (they threaten to buy me a slicker suit at work - I am a paralegal) who gave me this site two or three years ago and I have been hooked ever since, just too shy or think I am too dumb (weather wise) to post. Thanks again to all!!!

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center