Keith234
(Storm Chaser)
Mon Oct 18 2004 05:41 PM
Recapitulate of Weather

I see that as probably the last named storm of the season, which there are two ways for it to get there.
1.The troughs seem to "breaking off" at the bottom and being left behind, as a general trend indicated by the GFS ensembles. If there is a strong enough ridge in place, then they're will be sufficient change in amplitude of the trough, which will therefore allow it to "break off" at the bottom at mingle and possibly develop.
2. A area of low-pressure breaks off from the monsoon-type trough over northern South America and develops, slowly but surely; pretty much the same way Matt formed.
Those are the two ways that I think the next named storm will form if any does, I don't think we will have anymore CV systems, they won't be able to get past the TUTT's out there in there in the open Atlantic.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center