Keith234
(Storm Chaser)
Tue Oct 19 2004 07:52 PM
Re: October activity

I think there has been some confusion with what I am talking about. The storm that I was metioning was a system quote "popping off the Florida coast" I said this because the PNA is strongly postive and not allowing any strong or sharp trof's digging in, this will eventually break when the the Jet stream fronts build up enough and form some feature will come southward with that strong high forming over the northeast and develop off the Florida coast as a hybrid storm. The cold high will develop probably when that NW jet develops and pulls cold air down to the mid-latidues from the Alaska region. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Note: This is NOT an official page. It is run by weather hobbyists and should not be used as a replacement for official sources. 
CFHC's main servers are currently located at Hostdime.com in Orlando, FL.
Image Server Network thanks to Mike Potts and Amazon Web Services. If you have static file hosting space that allows dns aliasing contact us to help out! Some Maps Provided by:
Great thanks to all who donated and everyone who uses the site as well. Site designed for 800x600+ resolution
When in doubt, take the word of the National Hurricane Center